Gregory A. Kniss
Greg is the founder and Managing Principal of KBKG and has over 20 years of experience specializing in the practice areas of real estate and foodservice. Over the last several years KBKG has grown substantially, developing into a multi-million dollar specialty tax practice, providing Cost Segregation Studies, Enterprise Zone Tax Credit Studies, Green Building Tax Incentives, Repair vs. Capitalization Tax Credit Studies, Bonus Depreciation Tax Credit Studies and Research & Development Tax Credit Studies to clientele nationwide. Greg has played a significant role in the management and growth of the company. In addition, he has educated and consulted with numerous CPAs, attorneys, real estate industry professionals and their clients in the area of cost segregation and the creative tax planning opportunities that it presents. Greg received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with concentration in accounting at California Lutheran University in 1983.
Greg is a member of the PrimeGlobal World Board of Directors since 2015, a key member on the North American Board of Directors since 2012, and an active member since 2006.
Greg currently lives in Santa Clarita, California with his wife, Jennifer and two sons, Eric and Michael. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends, traveling, golfing and other recreational sports.
• Member of California Society of CPAs
• Member of American Institute of CPAs
• Member of California Restaurant Association
• Member of National Restaurant Association
• Member of PrimeGlobal International
• Member of Southern California Restaurant Brokers Association
• PrimeGlobal Board of Directors, World Board – Current Member
• PrimeGlobal Board of Directors, North American Region – Current Member
• California Restaurant Association Board of Directors, LA Chapter – Member
• Ronald McDonald House – Treasurer (1986 – 1987)
• AICPA National Restaurant Conference Committee (2005 – Present)
• College of the Canyons Advisory Board – Restaurant & Hotel Culinary Arts Program (2005 – Present)